Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fur Ball




Every year our local Humane Society sponsors an auction & gala to raise funds for the animals at the shelter. It is called the Fur Ball-(little play on words for us cat owners!) since Micky & Pee Wee were fromer shelter mates, the Humane Society is one of my"pet" -(no pun intended) charities. This is the gift basket I donated from The Victorian Garden this year. I truely have a great time coming up with a new basket each year. This one was an autumn theme-(my favorite time of year) with soup mixes, herb sugars, tea, pastas, Dansk cutting board, tea towel, mugs, plates, napkins... I just love the basket-it reminds me of a country French market basket. When it was all put together it weighed about 20 pounds. Even though times are tough & we have to make every cent count, we can't forget about those who need our help. Donate to your favorite charity-it just makes you feel warm & fuzzy all over!


No comments: